Agenda and Minutes Employment County Board Online Services

Latest News

Highway 121 Closures
The Railroad Corssing on Highway 121 at the County Road QQ Intersection 
CO Rd E Construction Notice
Please be aware of the following Road Constrction & Dates: Co Rd E from Hwy 93 to Co Rd D - August 17 - Oct. 1 
Moratorium Committee
Public Health Impacts of Non-Metallic Mining Final Report
Final Report on the Public Health Impacts of Non-Metallic Industrial Sand Mining in Trempealeau County 
Final Report Presentation
Employment Opportunity - Planning and Conservation Specialist
Department of Land Management 
Application Deadline: 8/17/2015
RAYF for Trempealeau County
A one stop web resource to living well and utilizing wellness resources in the community 
Purchase Real Estate Documents Online
Purchase Register of Deeds documents online 
This link opens a disclaimer page, click the I Ageree to Real Estate Search link to start your search
Order Vital Records Online
Order Official Trempealeau County Certificates Online From the Trempealeau County Register of Deeds. 
Free Access to Real Estate Document Indexing Information
Trempealeau County indexing information is available free through this link. The free search option allows you to search by party name, document type and date recorded. 
If you decide that you need to view the actual image of the record then you must use the link for Online Access to Real Estate Records and pay the applicable fee