Wildlife Habitat Tree and Shrub Program
Payment in full must be received with your order, or it will not be processed. Send check or money order. (Checks may not be cashed until after April 1st.)
- A limited quantity of
is available, so
- These are bare root seedlings. Only blueberries may come in pots.
- Orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Anyone can order, however, Trempealeau County landowner orders take precedence over all other orders.
- Except for fruits and nut packs, all tree or shrub species must be ordered in multiples of 25 for each species.
With the exception of fruit trees and packs, minimum order is 25 trees or shrubs.
Orders are pre-packaged for pick-up. We reserve the right to substitute stock if necessary.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE/WARRANTY ON ANY FRUIT, TREE, SHRUB OR VINE. To minimize losses, please follow planting instructions that are provided.
- You will be notified of details for pick up of orders prior to delivery date.
- Trees not picked up on designated Dates/Times will not be available for pick-up or refunds.
- In case of error on order form, no refunds under $1.00 will be issued.
NOTES: Pending cooperation from Mother Nature, pick-up of orders is tentatively scheduled for mid April at the Trempealeau County Department of Land Management. Final confirmation along with pick-up instructions will be sent to you approximately two weeks prior to pick-up.
If you have questions, contact the Department of Land Management at (715) 538-2311, Ext. 223 Office Hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. M-F.